JOIN US FOR THE FALL 2018 SEMESTER OF FEARLESS MOM!
START DATE: September 12, 2018 - Kick-Off
END DATE: November 28, 2018 - Holiday Brunch
10:30-11:30 Small Group Time
Lake Hills Church - 11521 Bee Caves Rd. Austin, TX 78738
CHECK US OUT AT FEARLESSMOM.COM
FEARLESS MOM exists to help EVERY mom by providing tools and teaching to help moms ENJOY life! No matter where you are in your mom journey... expecting your first baby, chasing toddlers and pre-schoolers, managing school-age kids, navigating life with teenagers, learning to live with step-children, or parenting adult children...
FEARLESS MOM is a judgement-free zone where you can connect with other moms and learn to be the mom God created you to be.
Register for the weekly program that best fits your schedule and needs!
9:30 – 10:30am
Biblical, practical teaching to equip and encourage moms.
LECTURE + SMALL GROUP
9:30 – 11:30am
Groups of 10-12 led by mentor moms that discuss lecture and provide connection and support.
FEARLESS KIDS PROGRAM (Nursery/Pre-School Program)*
9:30 – 11:30am
Children birth thru pre-k will enjoy Bible stories, crafts, singing, and more fun activities!
*Moms MUST be registered in mentor/small group if children are in nursery/preschool program.
*POLICIES for FEARLESS MOM NURSURY/PRESCHOOL PROGRAM:
- No children are allowed inside the worship center.
- No early-pick ups are permitted without previous arrangements for appointments. It really disturbs the other kiddos when one child is picked up by their mom early.
- Children are placed in classrooms based on their birthdate and developmental stage and will stay in the same class throughout the semester.
- To be good stewards of our Fearless Kids volunteers' time, and to be considerate of our fellow Fearless Moms who are in the waiting pool, we have the following ATTENDANCE POLICY:
- After 3 consecutive unexcused absences that are not due to travel and/or illness, your child(ren) will be placed in the waiting pool so that another child can benefit from the program.
- Excused absences do not include situations such as another parent at home for the day, adjusting to nap time, and/or work schedules.
- If your child(ren) has missed 5 or more times per semester, he/she will be placed in the waiting pool so another child can benefit from the program.
- This policy does NOT include the INFANT room and siblings of newborns. We do understand that moms and new babies need to stay close to home!
- In case of an absence, you will notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions and/or more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Lake Hills Church never wants cost to be a reason for not being a part of an event. If you would like to attend Fearless Mom and would like to apply for a partial scholarship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject FM SCHOLARSHIP.
Please note: No refunds will be given once the start of the semester begins.
No refunds will be given for Fearless Kids after 9/10/18.